Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saw Clone Wars Opening Day.

Smile Saw Clone Wars Opening Day.

I went to see Clone Wars. I brought my sabers and had a lot of fun. it was a cute movie...

The movie theater had an issue with the reel so I got a free ticket to see it again.
    And the issue delayed the start So some kids and I dueled in the isles.
    I just wish I had a camera... some people got shots with their camera phones but I didn't take names.
    the last kid I dueled with got me in the gut good enough to leave a bruise but I am ok...
    we all had fun.

I added a pic of the stab wound.
    *she stabbed me in the gut any lower I would be talking with a squeak*
    *spoiler*

Count Dooku is Evil.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by virus692; 08-15-2008 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Added Pic of wound.
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of in·san·i·ty!
    Witty Quote

Spoon fEeD A nOOb

See, with an experience like that, what does it matter if the film is good or not?
    That's just awesome virus692. I'm sure you made some cool memories for those kids, and they're what it's all about.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Right on! I'm takin my daughter at 7:30 and we are both bringin our sabers, should be good times. She's been talkin about it for months, I'm really lookin forward to taking her to her first big screen SW experience!
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

I skipted the posts and went straight to reply. Iam going to go see it at 7pm central time. I got my tickets already, picked them up yesterday.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I saw I liked it a lot. The CG was cool, I really liked how they looked. THe Mrs and I are going later tonight she want to see it just didn't want to lose sleep over it. I also got some MR people interested in Luxin' up their stock MRs and a few of them are even going to try out MHS. Funny thing is they've never heard of it or Ultrasabers either...

Overall, I say all who were there but one guy, who walked out right after the opening credit thingy, liked it. Minor dueling happened but not a lot.
    ...YUP!

Literally got back ten minutes ago, there was maybe a dozen people in the screen with us.

Was good, & I found out at the end the guy in the seat in front had Vader on the back of his hand. I whip out my Jedi knight one, & the usher accused us of having a geek off!!!!!

Worth seeing in my opinion
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

1st person in theatre.....

of about 10 LOL

I loved it
    Blue 4 "Im hit!"

I just got back from watching Clone Wars. Wasn't that bad of a movie! The animation was pretty good.

"The Force is my ally. And a powerful ally it is."

Im going tonight at 9! excited

I got home from seeing it about an hour ago.

A girl that went with us now wants to have an Ashoka costume..... anyone have advice on the headpiece?