Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shipping time

Default Shipping time

this has prolly been asked before but I couldn't find it.... about how long does it take to get stuff after you order assuming its in stock

Well that would depend on where you live in relation to Tim and which shipping option you choose.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

ok thanks... being that I haven't ordered yet I didn't realize there were options. thanks for the info

I choose 2-3 day priority mail and we alwase got our stuff 2-3 days later. So far Iam up to 4 or so day waiting.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Yeah same here i always use USPS if you are in the states, I've never had anything go over 3 days and I'm in Chicago the Shop is WA. If you use UPS you will be a waiting a week at least.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Iam in nebraska so I should be getting my package hopefully today. I really really need that part so I can start laying out the eletronics.

being in the uk takes about 1-2 weeks depending on class. give you a rought idea of time wise, but like it has been said depends on where you live mainly
    Broken Wings, Gone but not forgoten. We will always remeber

thanks guys. I live In Minnesota so It'll Be pretty quick it sounds thanks again for the answers

It seems to take about 2 days to get to me here in WI once it's shipped.
    Tim's a busy guy and sometimes takes a couple of days to get everything all packed up though, so exercise patience. It's well worth it when saber parts start coming in.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Still no part yet........

*sigh*