Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sound for newbuy

Default sound for newbuy

hi im new for this and i want to know hou i can put inside my saber the sound any one can help me with some infos??
    there is seller of sound board?
    hasbro sound board are good?
    how to have motion sound ?
    help me plz
    thank you

Look for the "Joe Jedi" or MR SW-616 saber on ebay. That's a start.

I wouldn't bother with the Hasbro, but... that is just me.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Talking

The hasbro sound board is not really a bad board if you got an upgraded speaker for it.If this is your first attempt at a sound board i'd go with the hasbro or masterreplicas.Just my two cents.

i haven't find anithing on ebay ..its difficult to use a hasbro sound board there is a walkthru post??

i have a darth vader hasbro ,have motion sensor ??

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but when you turn it on and move it around does the sound change? Does it make "swing" sounds? When you bang it against something does it make a "clash" sound? If the answer to any of these questions is yes.....then it has a motion sensor.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

I have one hasbro saber but to do that you need some stuff and some wiring skills but it is doable. MR's are better definitly the SW616 is what you want to use cause they are cheaper to get a hold of I guess IDK. MOOOO...
    ...YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by sekrogue1985 View Post
    I have one hasbro saber but to do that you need some stuff and some wiring skills but it is doable. MR's are better definitly the SW616 is what you want to use cause they are cheaper to get a hold of I guess IDK. MOOOO...
    wath is the SW616??

The 616 is I believe, the 'Joe Jedi' build your own lightsaber kit soundcard.