Thread: Which Hasbro sabers have motion with the sound?

Default Which Hasbro sabers have motion with the sound?

Hi all!

I'm currently planning on using a ObiWan Kenobi hasbro sound board (has the motor on it that spins when hit) which is quite chinsey, and was wondering...

What are the better hasbro sound boards out there and more importantly which ones have the motion sensor?

I've read that the Anakin Color Change has the sensor...and possibly the Obi-Wan Force Action version?

What other ones out there?

Wink

I would go with the spring action hasbro lightsabers.Make sure to go with an upgraded speaker as well.

The Obi-wan and darth vader spring action use the same board i think.But if your going to use a hasbro you pretty much HAVE to get the speakers they sell in the shop its like going from headphones to surround sound it makes a big difference with room very deep and none of that weird air blowing through a tube sound.

can any one that have this hasbro saber give me a file mp3 where i can hear the saber in function with spinning clash and all the sound??
    thank you
    before buy them i want to hear them

Quote Originally Posted by darkeldar View Post
    can any one that have this hasbro saber give me a file mp3 where i can hear the saber in function with spinning clash and all the sound??
    thank you
    before buy them i want to hear them
    Check them out on youtube

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682