Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Anakin MR Copper buttons

Very good idea

Less talk, more action........

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

This might be something I address at some point..Maybe making one of the button/chrome ring assemblys an actual thumb screw for the blade.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm definitely interested in some type of quick(er) disconnect for any blades I construct.

like the one i got from jedigear, which is still down, its a red button thumbscrew. i used it on the lukes esb graflex luxeon saber. where you place the 2nd red button at, i used it there.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Ok I am back and now in possesion of dental picks, 1 with two hook ends and 1 with a straight end and a bent end.
    How do you go about removing the buttons with these.
    I seen someone mention someone using a dental pick.

Thanks everyone for your information..
    Only if MR was right about these parts being available in any major Hardware store.. ( I think I spoke to one Jar Jars cousins)

Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. =0)~

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Hook them underneath and pull straight up. They are just glued in place.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Easier said than done... I ended up bending the picks. Scratched the button once when it slipped out from bending...
    I think the next time I'll put the hilt in the microwave to soften the glue up first... That might work better...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by NooB1Kenobi

I think the next time I'll put the hilt in the microwave to soften the glue up first... That might work better...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I trust you are kidding...

Thread Index
    FAQ

Nope! The next time I get one I am going to put the hilt into the microwave and let it soften or melt the glue so they come off easier..
    Just worried about melting the rubber grips.. In moderation I suppose.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by NooB1Kenobi

Nope!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Do us all a favor...

Video tape this, and post it on here when you get out of the hospital!

Thread Index
    FAQ

Don't worry.. I'll wear gloves so I don't get burnt... I'm not that stupid.. I've picked up some dishes that heat up more than expected in the microwave.