Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Anakin MR Copper buttons

Default Anakin MR Copper buttons

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has any tips or solution to removing the copper buttons on an Anakin 2005 MR Lightsaber without messing them up? Any help, tips, advice would be much appreciated..
    I've done 3 so far and messed the buttons or the silver pieces around them up. (Why did MR have to make them plastic GRRR)

That is such a cool user name. Anyhow, I use a chip extractor.

tutorial says pry off with small screwdriver.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I believe Tim mentioned a dentist's tool that looks like a hook. I also remember a clay sculpters tool being mentioned too. It looks like a spade (the ones you'd do garden work with) but about 2 inches long and maybe a half inch wide.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

I've read about that too.. I've tried a small precision screwdriver and ended up denting and scraping paint off of the silver ring around them...
    I just seen that those were older threads and I know in time someone comes up with other ways..
    I e-mailed MR and gave them some BS and they gave me BS and told me you can buy those parts at any major hardware store...

seems BS flyin allround with MR huh? LOL[][][]

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

NooB1Kenobi, at least MR replied to you I have yet to get a reply for any email sent to them. They are a bunch of stinkers!!! (G-rated)

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

Yeah that was my second contact with MR. The first time I got no response back for another issue.

I called them and asked to BUY the button, and chrome ring, and they refused to sell me a set... Jerks... []

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

This might be something I address at some point..Maybe making one of the button/chrome ring assemblys an actual thumb screw for the blade.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop