Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: the next saber

well after much work the blade is still stuck on, gonna try using a can of WD40 to shift the blade, thinking of repositioning the recharge port though, would make things easier when it comes to having to take the speaker out to change the SD card, no extra wires to mess round with.

the charger is working with it now, woohoo, so expect a couple of pics and stuff of her without sound, if I can get the blade off I will try making a vid for her, till then I need to scrape some funds together to ship her back to be re soldered, move the port etc.

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Looks Awesome! Obi-Wan is always in style! Go for it...

as promised here is the latest update.

Fury has been rewired and tweaked inside to make her more user friendly, she has been shipped and should be here in a day or 2 at the most, WOOHOO!!! expect an update video VERY soon!!!

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

forgive the double post

okay after waiting no more than a mere hour at work I got my package delivered, unwrapped her lovingly and there she was!!!

fired her up and the sounds were a tad distorted and odd, when I got home I put her on to charge for a bit, she was only out of power

next I had to do a youtube vid for her, so here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa91wCt71Es

only one thing missing now, my covertec wheel, JQ forgot to reattach it lol, but all that aside this is definately worth every penny I spent on her

Hey man Fury is looking good up and running at last! Good vid but shame about the sound quality, it doesn't do the CF justice!