Thread: This is very interesting...

Default This is very interesting...

For all us computer geeks who do not believe in the over rated mythical creature the Mac, you may find this interesting...

http://www.mac-sucks.com/

What makes me sick is all the marketing scams they pulled off...

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

WTF?

Tell them about photoshop? That works on windows as well fool!

wow.. that site is ancient. Like 5 years ancient. Talking about the Power Mac G5 which was released in January 03 and retired in August 06 in favor of the Intel processors.

No mention of boot camp, parallels, or vmware fusion, either.. which nullifies pretty much all of the arguments posed.

I'm not a Mac biggot, but I have 2.. and several PC's that run linux and windows both - although I usually run windows as a virtual machine. I'm a unix man at heart, so my primary machines are linux and mac (which is unix underneath). I'll use whatever the job calls for.

I like macs cause they have lots of virus and firewall programs built in to the os and a mac wont have all the problems my pcs have had.

You know how annoying it is to have your pc just lock up on you wneever it feels like it....It even locks up during the boot sometimes!

Every pc I have ever owned has been absolute crap and have been taken care of quite well. Hell them all in one moniter/tower macs from a few years back that we had at my school.....Never once had a problem ever! the only problems that ever happend computer wise at our school was when the ibm that was connected to teh server crashed the whole server crashed.

So that ment I failed a class cause I couldent get the info I needed to do my paper. Thanks highschool computer monkey you suck!
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics