Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Color changing LEDs for hot tub?

WOW! 10 minutes huh? My boy would say that is just a brief warm up to get loosened up. Fiesty little booger too thank the lord he can't do all those hop and flip tricks like Yoda or I would be up the creek.[]

but if your kid could do flips and such like yoda, then the chinese circus pays well for involuntary servitude... Just kidding but gymnastics really are grand to watch eh, and combine it with a light saber, that's what makes the movies we all enjoy

lol-you are right on with the gymnastics, I just sit there in awe wondering how those people do it. Big time physical conditioning.

Ha. Once I was at a friend's house, and we were just starting to rest from dueling for about 20 minutes or so. I said "hey, let's go fight some more!!" He replied "AAAUUGGGHHH!!!! You're too active to be a geek or a nerd!!"

More and better pics I found.

I called a local spa store and they were selling the big one for $100!!!

You got to be kidding me? I screamed highway robbery when I got mine your right $100 is nuts.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

You got to be kidding me? I screamed highway robbery when I got mine your right $100 is nuts.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I thought mine was a rip @ $25 just one year ago... But now it looks like the going rate for that same one is about $35-$40!