Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Damn IKEA! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!!!!

Talking

All hail IKEA! I fondly remember playing in the ball pits of the IKEA in Liverpool as a kid, hang on a sec........... thats what was missing....... the balls! bloomin scousers

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

Barmic,

I got two cabs just like that from IKEA, I just can seem to convince my wife that the sabers will make a better display then our wedding stuff. And, exactly WTF is up will filling a crystal vase w/ colored glass beads? huh!?
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthFender View Post
    Barmic,

I got two cabs just like that from IKEA, I just can seem to convince my wife that the sabers will make a better display then our wedding stuff. And, exactly WTF is up will filling a crystal vase w/ colored glass beads? huh!?
    I was actually going to put afew crystal clusters in there to catch the lights when I pimp it out!

Also, looking at getting afew acrylic racks made to put in there, so I should get more in there in future (already added another one!)
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

That's a pretty sweet display Barmic. You can do a lot of customizing too. Acrylic saber stands with little LEDs lighting them up is one idea.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Was going with the acrylic racks, though i'm debating whether to do strip or spot lights.

Haven't decided yet....

Thanks for the compliments guys!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

strip spotlighting, under and in the back of each shelf put a strip of lighting to sorta light up the shelf/s then have some lit saber stands and decorate it with other things like make a holocron or something and have a light in that and set it in there and have it all wired to a single switch.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    strip spotlighting, under and in the back of each shelf put a strip of lighting to sorta light up the shelf/s then have some lit saber stands and decorate it with other things like make a holocron or something and have a light in that and set it in there and have it all wired to a single switch.
    What he said

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Very nice display, Kudos to you.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)