Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Star Wars character concepts and sketches.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kronos View Post
    You should see her full length. Even better, you should see the girl who posed for it. Although, if you take away the mohawk and tattoos it looks exactly like her. I'll render and post it later.
    anytime you want to share those pics
    armonfiredesigns@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by Arm on Fire View Post
    Uhh, get a room!
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote Originally Posted by Arm on Fire View Post
    *backs away slowly*

Kronos im using milliput but the ones ive got on here are simple have a look on here. I love the 3D rendering if you want them turned into figs let me know

http://www.ffurg.com/FForums/index.php?showtopic=3920

http://www.ffurg.com/FForums/index.php?showtopic=4125
    Last edited by jedi/storm; 07-23-2008 at 03:58 AM.
    [/IMG][IMG][/IMG]"For my ally is THE FORCE and a powerful ally it is" YODA

Default Use Sculpy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you using to create your armature? Any good art supply store would have good quality armature wire in stock. For humanoid characters I would suggest buying a book entitled "Human Anatomy For The Artist"(only $6.00) or just use any scaled drawing of the human skeleton as a guide for the creation of your armatures. Creating an armature is simple, you take some very stiff wire and hold it up against a scaled anatomical rendering, cut it to size, and bend, fold and crease it into a skeleton. Once the skeleton is done, build up the "tissue" by wrapping the "bones" with aluminum foil. After the armature is completely wrapped, layer on "Super Sculpy" There are several different brands of sculpy clay, But "SUPER SCULPY" is not only the best, but it is also the Hollywood standard for "Maquette" construction. Super sculpy comes on two grades, SOFT (pink) and FIRM (grey). I strongly suggest using both in a 1x1 mixture of the two. The soft is hard to work with because it dents easily and any fingerprints will have to be sanded later. The Firm Sculpy is a little too hard to work with and eventually really hurts your hands, however, if you buy a box of each and mix them very well you will have clay that is very easily workable, and easily cured in your oven. If the Maquette is too big for the oven, you could also "BAKE" it in your car for the day; but I wouldn't suggest it. I would however suggest buying some sculpy tools, they are usually found near the sculpy clay, and they look like an artists paintbrush with a rubber tip; they are a little expensive, but well worth every dime. The only drawback is that sculpy is brittle and will crack, so any maquette that you make should be molded and cast in resin or some similar medium to ensure permanancy. This is an early example of my work with sculpy clay. http://a510.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...452e2d769d.jpg
    The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.