Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars character concepts and sketches.

Quote Originally Posted by Arm on Fire View Post
    Is it me or is Darth Kronos's character kind of HOT! (in a starwars geek kind of way)
    You should see her full length. Even better, you should see the girl who posed for it. Although, if you take away the mohawk and tattoos it looks exactly like her. I'll render and post it later.

Quote Originally Posted by 37H4N View Post
    Good 3D render there. I always wanted to do stuff like that.

I started a story for my Jedi/Grey Jedi character awhile back and haven't finished yet but when I do I'll post it along with a drawing if I can get that done too.
    The reason it's taking so long is because I made up my own race and started their history from their creation to when my character was born and then some. Plus I'm trying to make it somewhat coincide with the SW timeline. Total nerd I'm sure, I made up my own race/character with an entire timeline of their race and civilization. Did I go too far with it? Probably but it was fun.
    I don't know how far you actually took it, but an interesting back story makes for the best characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Phiily Manyaan View Post
    I'm not the greatest artist in the world, but this is my character, Phiily Manyaan. He is a Corellian smuggler (sounds familiar), but the force is strong with him. His craft of choice is a Lambda-class shuttle purchased off the black market, as it is an imperial shuttle.

I have a fairly detailed account that I've written down somewhere on how he was flying near the tibanna gas mines and Lukes saber fell into the intake of his ship and thats what led him to be trained by master Skywalker. Just don't know if that coincides with any other books.
    Is that really a design of your personal saber? If it is, it's very cool. I don't think I've ever seen one with the taper towards the back like that. kudos.

Sweet!, though it may go aginst the "pg" rating around here, frankly Im suprised nothing has been said thus far. anyway you could always PM

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kronos View Post
    Is that really a design of your personal saber? If it is, it's very cool. I don't think I've ever seen one with the taper towards the back like that. kudos.

Yep, thats it. I should post real pics. I was going for Obi-wan TPM style, but the elongated part with the grips looked alot better than the "ball" I tried to do with the thin neck and pommel 4. I put Luke style grips there and it looks sick in person. I'm toying with the idea of put a vader-style shroud on it, but we'll see. Thank you for noticing it and the compliment, That's awesome!

Oh and I think my drawing bears an odd resemblance to Will Ferrell.
    Alderaan shot first.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Nice work.. We do need to keep it pg though so I took off the one with the nipple shot.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

alright just so you all know my wife is the artist not me, she decided to see what my character Mcich would look like as a Darkside character, I put him on the background, the pic is still not 100% complete, but here it is so far

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Well guys i can draw but im currently making 3.3/4 inch figures ive don Lord Do-Clo and have a back story so here is my character Stoma Coear
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [/IMG][IMG][/IMG]"For my ally is THE FORCE and a powerful ally it is" YODA

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    Nice work.. We do need to keep it pg though so I took off the one with the nipple shot.
    Not a problem Tim. I just haven't figured out what kind of outfit to give her yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi/storm View Post
    Well guys i can draw but im currently making 3.3/4 inch figures ive don Lord Do-Clo and have a back story so here is my character Stoma Coear

Cool. What are you using super sculpy?