Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Armor?????????????????

Default Armor?????????????????

I would like to make a "REVANESQUE" type armor, but other than my creativity I am clueless as to the materials and techniques. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Stop..... using,,, so'''''' much;;;;;; PUNCTUATION!!!!!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

For information on Darth Revan try these forums: http://flagshipeclipse.com/forum/index.php

And yes, please stop using so much punctuation, it's annoying and doesn't do anything to get your point across.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    For information on Darth Revan try these forums: http://flagshipeclipse.com/forum/index.php

And yes, please stop using so much punctuation, it's annoying and doesn't do anything to get your point across.
    I'm not looking for reference material, I'm looking for advise on construction materials and know how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry I just had to.

LOL

look on ebay, theres a guy there with a complete revan costume and lots of pics, it might give you a clue as to you can use.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    Look who's talking ...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kronos View Post
    I'm not looking for reference material, I'm looking for advise on construction materials and know how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry I just had to.

LOL
    experiment... try things... offer gifts to Macgyver - our patron saint of DIY...

Research. Check out stores. Ask a tailor. In other words, plan your projects a little first. Then when you hit a snag, ask specific questions that apply to your plan, instead of "how do I make a universe?" Really, if you need to be spoon-fed this early in a project, you probably have to learn more about the process anyway. Know what I mean?

!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lars View Post
    Look who's talking ...
    In that case, though, the punctuation conformed with normal grammar standards. If there were redundant apostrophes in there I'd agree, but it all looked fine as far as I can see.

I can understand certain misspellings becoming accepted colloquialisms, but there are set rules with grammar and punctuation that are too lengthy to go into here.

[/englishprofessor]

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    THANKS a million.