Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Corbin board v2

OK i've got my driver all hooked up it dims on and dims off no pulse though any suggestions?
    "The Dark Side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation." ~Darth Revan~

I think there is a small switch on the board somewhere that allows you to turn it on or off.
    Alderaan shot first.

Gotcha that ended up working, pull it out to message my batt pack in and now it is extremely dim, tried several led's and charged batteries now nothing board is getting power its out put is EXTREMELY low. Sound board works fine everythings wired similar to this:

its a luke rotj board i got power to both boards from single wire from batteries, same for -'s. switches on dpdt switch, It worked for abit. Also tried just running the driver with no sound board attached, same deal no juice.
    Last edited by Master Dru-Er; 08-23-2008 at 11:36 PM.
    "The Dark Side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation." ~Darth Revan~

If you haven't already tried an entirely different battery solution (to rule the batteries out of the equation entirely)... do so.

If something like a 4AA solution (non-recharge) produces the same result, sounds like the board is now failing in some way, or somehow the battery wiring could be messed up.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Tried a seperate set of batteries. Same result, I got this back in the beginning of july and it just sat in its lil bag until i was done with my saber. What should be my next step seeing as this is a DIY community im getting the feeling i just got a $50 lesson.