Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pointed blade?

Yea, I don't know if I need a bulk run of 1000 or so.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

See...James understands how it works[]

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Hiya guys regarding my little censoring earlier...

I don't have a lot of time to keep an eye on every post, so those of you who find something inappropriate, please either email me at tishygirl@comcast.net . or you can MSN messenger me at tanenistormblades@hotmail.com and I'll get to it ASAP...

I think we all slip up and "potty mouth" once in awhile, and I'm not a stickler on it or anything, but there are certain things that I certainly don't want my son reading, and he reads the boards all the time So you've all been appointed my offical mod helpers!

Yes Ma'am. I'm the last person in the world to criticize someone for letting out a cuss once in while as I was reminded a few months ago when my 4 year old daughter got excited about something and promptly blurted out H#!! YEAH. and of course when asked about it she said Daddy said it during a football game. How quickly our little ones can remind us of our flaws, but typing out in a forum discussion we can all work together to keep it decent.

As my work takes me into elementary schools on a daily basis, i often find it helps to have some ready substitutes, my closest catch i ended up in a computer lab with 25 1st graders and i ended up spouting off a cuss in Korean, which i explained away as i was meerly commenting that the computer didnt do what i wanted it to... My 3 year old son is just as astute though, and both my wife and i are doing much better at controlling our language outbursts.
    As for the tips, bravo on Tim for all his great ideas and to all those who post to spawn them in one form or another to get them all available
    CHeers