Thread: FAQ

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Nope.[] Share away.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I'd like to update this again. Any help is appreciated. If you'd like to go ahead and make an entry just post it or PM it to me.

Ultra, if you could contribute that'd be awesome. I know you probably get a buttload of questions. I'll be looking at Corbin's FAQ too.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Good call xwing, I was just about to mention putting that in and bam! your done[]

<center></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I keep thinking there is one other one I wanted to put in too...

Whatever, I'm hitting the sack. It'll probably come to me then.

I know I want to make a "How to not get flamed" post similar to the list that got started by What. I'll have fun with that.[]

</center>

WoooooooT!!!!!!!! I inspired a start to something! []

Cant wait to read it. Must do the opposite of what each one says.... [}] [)]
    [?] [?] [?] [?]

What, Jedi master, Sith Lord, Or COMPLETE IDIOT What will it take to get me to stop?

Hey, you might wanna add my Movie Blade Color thread as an answer to the "Which LED color is closest to the movies" question. I only have Blue up, but that's really the only variation there is between the six films.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Ah... not a bad idea, but in the end it proves that matching color is pretty futile, lol.[]

</center>

It depends on the movie. After each movie pic collection, I give a final overall color for the movie. For instance, ESB is a mid-to-low-bin Blue, whereas the Prequel Trilogy is nearly all low-bin Blue or Royal Blue.

If you're talking about ANH, however, then I'm with ya. I mean, Luke's saber turns GREEN?!??!?!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

It depends on the movie. After each movie pic collection, I give a final overall color for the movie. For instance, ESB is a mid-to-low-bin Blue, whereas the Prequel Trilogy is nearly all low-bin Blue or Royal Blue.

If you're talking about ANH, however, then I'm with ya. I mean, Luke's saber turns GREEN?!??!?!!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Maybe he has a "quick-change crystal kit" intstalled in his saber...... sorta like Tim's Quick-change kit.... []

What, Jedi master, Sith Lord, Or COMPLETE IDIOT¿ What will it take to get me to stop?

Yeah, or one of those crappy "Ultimate Lightsaber Kit" toys.