Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Odd dreams

Default Odd dreams

I had a dream last night partly inspired by this place, and I'm wondering whether I'm just weird.

A little backstory first. My friends and I have an in-joke about an old movie called Ninja Terminator, specifically this scene. It's probably one of the most unintentionally funny movies I've ever seen. I recently messed around with Movie Maker and Cooledit and got a few soundclips onto my phone as alams and text notifications. Also, I had watched a video someone made about a sabre soundset, and went to bed with that fresh in my mind.

So, I had a dream where I'd put together a lightsabre using TCSS parts and installed the sound drivers. I pressed the activation button to test it, and the blade ignited with the famous sound. I swung it around and it made the "vwoom" noise. Then I hit it against the wall to test the clash sound.

"Steamed crabs?!" It exclaimed.

Awesome, I thought. I pressed the activation button again and the blade sank into the hilt, once again coming out with "steamed crabs" instead of the deactivation noise. I was very impressed with the sound quality and choice of clips.

A few seconds after, I woke up to find my mobile phone alarm was going off, using the "steamed crabs" soundclip. It took me a while to get my bearings as usual, then I realised how weird the dream was. Then I realised how awesome it would actually be to have that in a sound set.

Has anybody else had anything like this? I have a few more similar dreams, but they're pretty much the same.

I have alot of dreams where there is thunder and lightning, wake up and it is storming outside. Strange how your body can interpret outside noises into images while asleep.
    Alderaan shot first.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brackley View Post
    "Steamed crabs?!" It exclaimed...
    ROTFLMAO!!!!! I have no idea why I think that's so funny, but wow... I'm crying... I'm seriously crying.... =*)

...[sigh] and, yes, you're weird... we're all weird... otherwise that clip would not be funny...

thank you, haven't piss'd m'self is quite a while

You should try to see the whole film. It's one of the funniest things ever, right down to the always-laughing Ninja Supreme Master.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brackley View Post
    You should try to see the whole film. It's one of the funniest things ever, right down to the always-laughing Ninja Supreme Master.
    Was there a shortage of Japanese baddies in the 70s? It seems a lot of the kung-hoo-ers from said era look mexican... maybe it's moustache'

Iam the king of odd dreams.

Ever had a dream where you thought you were in a bathroom but found you were pissing in a tv thinking its a toilet?
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Close, but I'm fairly new on these forums and don't want to tell a story that'll end with me being given an embarrassing nickname for the rest of my time here.

Nah. There's pretty much no chance of you becoming the new Private Pyle.

Still, I have no funny dream stories to tell. I rarely remember my dreams.

Red 6 Standing By

I've had my really weird occasional dreams.................. just last night I had a dream my Cat was in fact a towel O_o

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

I got a vision going on of the cats reactions when you go to say try yourself off after a shower.

Sitting in the living room all quiet and **** then all of a sudden lots of screaming and things falling off shelvs and a loud thud of a body falling.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics