Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: But I can kill you.

Two words:

Bad Wolf.

How many more? Just think, how many have died in your name?

The Doctor. The man who keeps running, never looking back because he dare not, out of shame.

Red 6 Standing By

Spoiler:

The reality bomb Will desolve every form of matter.A wave of energy accross the entire universe, never stoping never faltering never fading. People and planets and stars will become dust and the dust will become atoms and the atoms will become.....nothing.And the wave length will continue, breaking through the rift at the heart of the madusa cascade into every dimenstion every paralell every single corner of creation. This is my ultamite victory Doctor. THE DESTRUCTION.... OF REALITY.... IT SEEELF!!!

Stand witness, Time Lord. Stand witness, Humans. Your strategies have failed, your weapons are useless and......oh, the end of the universe is come.

Red 6 Standing By

Wow I feel like naruto when something is compleatly oblivious and it went right over my head.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Yeeeeeah.....Watch some Doctor Who. Don't start in the middle of a series (Season). Preferrably start with the 2005 series, and you will understand all. Well, not all but quite a bit...well, not quite a bit, but you will have some technobabble that you won't understand. Wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...

Red 6 Standing By

I would but I got many many japanamations I need to watch. Iam almost cought up to the new episode of naruto shippoden(only 14 episodes left). Then I got to check back every now and then and see the new ones. I wish us tv would catch up already!

Then I need to rewatch eureka 7 cause I never got to see all of it.

Then transformers the origional. Man my internet tv viewing is all taken up I rarly have time for my dvr.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Has, do you even sleep anymore?!!!????!!!!!!

Tom, Very cool dude. With a capital V.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Thanks Bar. Hey, Bar! Never thought of that before.

After everything we've done, everything we've seen, I have only one thing to say to you. BYEEE!!!

I really need to catch up with this.
    That's the problem with my job, I tend to work saturdays & end up missing it.
    Saw the Pompeii one last night. Beautiful....
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?