Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Still No Information on...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

WHAT?!?!Dang...

Toyeg, they already know what's happened before with this subject many times. If you look around you'll see why they're waiting for a show.

Sorry guys, better luck some other time. I have nothing more to say. It's all been said and I'm not getting my feathers ruffled over this subject again. I do know the newcomers perspective, and it's been debated ad nausem. I'll keep doing what I'm doing and everyone else can too.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

we know xwing, what we were expecting is the new guy to lay into you, thats what we were doin that for. we got your back.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Yep, I think that sums it up, at least he went back & edited so that the post was a little more respectable.

I didn't want to step on anyone's feet...I really admire the level of class Xwing has displayed with his last post...Thanks again for your help Xwing.

Well now that the initiation is over Welcome to the Forum!!! Another thing you could also do if you are using both Corbins Driver Board and a Hasbro Sound Board is let the Shock Sensor contol the Clash Lock and use the Second Switch for a Master Power Off, it is what I did since sometimes the Boards get out of Sync, Just and Idea.[]

May the Force
    Be with You

Marc E.

Thanks for the welcome and advice!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by toyeg

I didn't want to step on anyone's feet...I really admire the level of class Xwing has displayed with his last post...Thanks again for your help Xwing.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Greg,

Xwing's working on a superwhammodyne index (with everyone's help). It's going to be a lot of work on his part, but when that's complete, I think that the incidence of re-asked questions will be lessened. Hang tight until then. Welcome!