Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: mini radiator...???

yea i agree with you LAN. i dont mind it being a little different as long as its recognizable.

i think the look of the new choke point is awesome. cant wait too see what other ones tims putting out. also cant wait to see what kinda cool combinations people use the gear for.

/me very excited!!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeKane View Post
    Right, first I'll say sorry first...lol

So, will this part fit over the MHS parts? or is Tim planning a similar part.....

http://www.saberkit.com/mini_radiator.html

sorry again, I know its from another shop, sorry
    Speaking of Parks Sabers, has anyone else had trouble with them where it takes a really long time to get parts from them? I've been waiting 8+ weeks now for a few simple items and still nothing. Is that normal for them?

I've never had dealings with parks, but I've heard that from many many people. The biggest problem with parks is the wait time.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Leximus View Post
    I've never had dealings with parks, but I've heard that from many many people. The biggest problem with parks is the wait time.
    Well, that stinks. At least Tim always provides prompt service at TCSS!

Yes he does, quality work in a prompt and friendly fashion. TCSS FTW!!
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyKungFu View Post
    Speaking of Parks Sabers, has anyone else had trouble with them where it takes a really long time to get parts from them? I've been waiting 8+ weeks now for a few simple items and still nothing. Is that normal for them?
    Yeh... Long time for delivery - but they stand by their products. They send me a broken graflex clamp - and when I contacted them - they made it right pretty quick.

MC

it says on parks' site that they have a wait time, I think he custome machines parts to order.

I just received a Graflex clamp I ordered roughly 1 1/2 months ago. It's the second I've got from Park and it's just pretty dead on accurate I don't mind the wait... just be prepared because you will wait.

I've ordered some control boxes from them too, I did like the quality of the parts, but months are too long to wait. I ordered a few clamps and boxes from them eight weeks ago, I guess they'll have to last a while after I get them.

"Absolutely not. You're not going to the dark side on my watch. Do it on Luke's."
    ―Corran Horn, to Tahiri Veila