Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Airsofters wanted

So far, I've found out that the A280 used by the clones is a mix of the M-16/AR-15/M-4 series of weapons, anyone know exactly which parts of the guns were used?

Receiver, barrel, and pistol-grip; the rest of the gun is modded. Though, for the best A-280, you want to try and find the StG. 44, since that is what it was originally built on.

I'm considering buying this, http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...oducts_id=3601

Is D-Boy a good brand? Also, what kind of mag does it use? Thanks!

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Persionally when it comes to clones I wouldent go any lower than echo1, it seems latly they are the top of the line clones.

The e1 m4 gets lots of praise as well as the g36c and mp5.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Correct, stay away from D-boys. Their "metal gears and gearboxes" don't mean anything if they're not shimmed properly.

As Hasid said, Echo1 is about as low on the quality scale as you want to go. They are quite durable (due to proper internals) for the price. Be mindful of your FPS though; many Echos in stock form fire at or above most CQB field limits (~350fps).

Why not try an Echo 1 E90. Thats the gun I use. http://www.airsoftgi.com/images/imag...c-e1-p90-E.jpg
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote Originally Posted by Goodman View Post
    Correct, stay away from D-boys. Their "metal gears and gearboxes" don't mean anything if they're not shimmed properly.

As Hasid said, Echo1 is about as low on the quality scale as you want to go. They are quite durable (due to proper internals) for the price. Be mindful of your FPS though; many Echos in stock form fire at or above most CQB field limits (~350fps).
    You aren't supposed to buy a cheap brand and expect to not have to re-shim it and clean out the excess grease. D-Boys and CYMA are perfectly fine as long as you open them up when you get them to put everything in order. With Echo 1, you are just paying a premium to have them do the same, plus stamp some ugly Echo 1 trades on the weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Unit View Post
    You aren't supposed to buy a cheap brand and expect to not have to re-shim it and clean out the excess grease. D-Boys and CYMA are perfectly fine as long as you open them up when you get them to put everything in order. With Echo 1, you are just paying a premium to have them do the same, plus stamp some ugly Echo 1 trades on the weapon.
    Yeah but how many people here at least can properly shim a motor? a gear box? replace a hop up unit? better yet turn a regular gear box into a split gear box?

Pay the premium its worth it if you dont plan on opening them up.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Uh oh... I ordered The 3rd generation 2009 SCAR-L airsoft gun and the company is D-Boys.. Airsoft Megastore said that they check each gun and they said the 3rd generation 2009 edition has full metal gear box and it never failed when they tried it.. Now I'm worried, should I continue with my order or should I choose a different gun (my gun is 5 weeks late due to customs being lazy) So please help me should I order a different gun now? or wait?

http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/Prod...shoppingengine Here it is, any ideas or info about it would be nice. PM me if needed!
    Hey! I'm Tayl0r The Rebel Technician!

TCCS's 0FFICAL BLASTER L0VER.

I don't think cancelling the order is worth the hassle. It should be fine. If something is wrong with it when you get it, send it back.