Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Airsofters wanted

Thanks for the heads up! A bit disappointing though 'cause if I bought the Luger there they'd throw in a free case, spring pistol and a speed loader but oh well. Not worth it if the site isn't reliable and/or satisfactory.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Quote Originally Posted by 987654321a View Post
    Look away! Dont buy from pyramid airsoft, all my friends who purchased from there were unsatisfied with EVERYTHING!
    Quoted for truth.

Airsoftgi.com and Poweredgeusa.com are great USA based airsoft stores. Evike has terrible online service, but if you are in the SoCal area, their store in San Gabriel is an awesome place to shop. Bigger than most USA based stores.

For more obscure parts (and if you have a large order), go with the Hong Kong stores like redwolf.com, uncompany.com, or dentrinity.com

It's been quite some time since I've dabbled in serious airsofting, but one thing I can definitely recommend is to stay away from most guns by Cyberguns.
    A few of their pistol models do okay, but everything else is CRAP.
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Has anyone ever thought of converting airsoft guns into star wars replicas? The broom handle mausers seem relatively common as a pistol but i haven't seen too many british sterlings, if any. They'd be a heck of an application to some star wars LARPing.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJaivus View Post
    Has anyone ever thought of converting airsoft guns into star wars replicas? The broom handle mausers seem relatively common as a pistol but i haven't seen too many british sterlings, if any. They'd be a heck of an application to some star wars LARPing.
    Yeah I thought it'd be cool to convert a mauser into a han solo blaster but I didn't want to spent the $. I remember there was some site that sold some parts to do that kind of thing as well as some graflex parts and t-grips but I don't remember the name.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Quote Originally Posted by LordJaivus View Post
    I am working with a retailer at this time for the conversion kit for the Broom Handle. It will consist of the Barrel piece, LED Clip and mountings for any type of Scope. About the STEN(STERLING SUB MACHINE GUN) they are available as a Gas gun but go for about $1000.00, a little pricey but to make 1 that can fire a glow in the dark BB it would look kinda kool. At this time I am working on a conversion kit for the MAC-11 to a BLADE(MOVIE) gun.

I will update as I finish each kit.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Saaaawwwweeeettttt!
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

To all who are interested in the Mauser Conversion Kit. I more than likely be starting them mid January. I would greatly appreciate sending me a P.M. as to interested members so I can get a sense of how many of you are interested. I will contact Stryder(Tim) to possibly stock the kits.

Thank You for your interest.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by 37H4N View Post
    Yeah I thought it'd be cool to convert a mauser into a han solo blaster but I didn't want to spent the $. I remember there was some site that sold some parts to do that kind of thing as well as some graflex parts and t-grips but I don't remember the name.
    The place you're referring to is Blast-Tech.com.

I've got a metal airsoft broom handle Mauser that I'm going to convert it into a Luke ESB blaster when I have the money.

I also have this, but I don't shoot it in any organized group.

In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

You know, I've got a lot of airsoft wholesalers around my area, If I could find a list of the guns used in Star Wars other than the STEN and Mauser I could probably start modding them as SW replicas.