Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Airsofters wanted

I'd recommend the G&G over the the CA one. It has better compatibility with other parts, and has an equally excellent finish. Not to mention, G&G guns shoot harder out of the box (always harder than what the sites actually say), and they come equipped with 6.04mm tightbore barrels for accuracy out of the box. And it only costs $5 more than the CA version...

I would also like to point out that G&G also have plastic bodys for the most part.

5$ more for plastic? I dont know about that, I would rather have to replace a couple inturnals than try to replace a body.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

So I found something intresting on the ASN site.

If your in russia and you got alot of radiated land you go play airsofting!

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1945

Someone said they wernt sure if it really was Chernobyl so I googled images.

From that site

From google images

Does anyone play paintball?

Or is airsoft the bigger hit here?

To be honest Airsoft is fun, but the thing I have against it is people going in roleplaying all out military boys and those bb's don't hit like a paintball gun, I am sure that miss calls on who dies happens a lot....

Thats why I like paintball there's paint

Airsoft is ment for milsim, paintball is for throwing loads of paint down range, persionally I still dont understand why paintball is still going on. and with airsoft people are susposed to call there hits, alwase move in 2 man or more and if you see your buddy getting hit and he dosent call it its your job do call it.

So its also run on a honor system?

to be honest I could see airsoft as a great game for younger kids, but I was wrong when I first started hereing about it :P

I am always going to be a paintball guy, and I don't think it will ever stop :P

Young kids should not be allowed anywhere near a serious airsoft gun
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by swear000 View Post
    I paintball. Airsoft is for wussies!
    Other way around.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?