Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Airsofters wanted

Default Airsofters wanted

So I recently went on my first hardcore Airsoft event and it was a blast! Myself and a couple of friends went and joined this SUPER serious airsoft team that my friends roommate is a part of. They are all ex-military or police for the most part so the realism factor is really top notch.

Anyway, their team will only allow us to play as visitors 3 times before we have to bring our own guns and find someone on the team to sponser us for membership. So needless to say I'm in the market for a gun!

I've seen a ton of you guys talk about being into airsoft and I think I even remember seeing some pics of some of your arsenals..

So my question to you is...

In your opinion, what would be the best gun under $300 I could get?

I'm not a stranger to airsoft brands and definately no stranger to guns in general.

Thoughts?
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

http://www.airsplat.com

If your intrested about a peticular model you could hit up youtube for reviews as there are a ton of them.

Then again I know nothing abou airsoft.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Thanks Hasid, I'm actually well aware of Airsplat and I have read so many reviews I'm dizzy!

I'm actually looking for hands-on opinions from the trustworthy people here on these forums instead of joining an airsoft forum and having to go through the whole getting-to-know-you stage.

All I keep hearing about is m16 and m4s and anything based on them. Why I dont know.

yeah it looks like the M4 is probably gonna be the one, I'm just wondering what different brands people have used and mayber who offers the most bang for the buck.

I've also been looking into a G36 because I love the style of that gun, but the M4 gives you more customization options, and I'm big on customization!

Yeah but the g36 is still cooler than an m4/16 anyday. I hear clasic army makes some of the best for the cost.

For lightsaber building I am a simple padawan. Airsoft on the other hand, I am a Master. Tokyo Marui is the top of the line, guns. Classic army comes in a distant second. I have owned ICS, they are kinda junk if they break, but solid up to that point. SRC is a good brand, if you leave it stock. All in all, Tokyo Marui is by far the best highest quality. I have the following in my arsenal.
    Tokyo Marui M16A2
    Tokyo Marui P90-I know, Stargate is awesome, and so are the weapons.
    ICS MP5A2-Special Forces version, Its an awesome gun, don't play in cold weather though, all airsoft guns break at low temps.
    Echo1 M4-Its an ok gun. I re-built with a metal body and its solid as a rock.
    JG M4-Its an ok gun also, I re-built the gearbox with upgraded parts and put a metal body on it, shoots straight and accurate just not as hard as my TM M16.
    HFC DarkHawk-Gas Pistol, my favorite toy in the bunch, all metal, green gas, and Nice hefty weight to it.
    Unknown number of springers

Go with Tokyo Marui, I would trust one over any other airsoft gun out there.

Yeah that's kind of what I was expecting. TM is the company I know the most about. I just know that there has to be something comparable thats a little cheaper. I've looked into some CA guns, they seem to be up to par for the most part, especially on the G36 I've actually read more review of people preferring the CA36 to the TM.

Thanks for your input

BTW that DarkHawk is SIIIIIIICK!!! i've been looking at those for a while!

Yeah that dark hawk IS MORE THAN WORTH it for the all metal. If you get one, get 2 clips, you know why when you start shooting it. You may want to check into Echo1's g36. They are a US based company and as long as you take care of the gun, it will take care of you.

Thanks for that, i've been lookin into Echo1 as well. Looks like there is some controversy over whether or not they actually make the guns or just remarket asian made guns. Doesn't really matter to me what they do, I just want a good reliable gun that is upgradeable and wont have me out there getting PWND!!