Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Airsofters wanted

Well after long debate I've decided (money willing) to buy the A&K M249 SAW. http://www.airsoftpost.com/full-meta...m-p-28200.html

If not then I'll probably fall back on the echo1 scar.
    I should be getting some money from my grandma who's visiting next week, and if not then a little while later after I get a job. This has taken way too long but I think I'm finally going to officially be an airsofter soon!

As my side arm, I really like this pistol, http://www.airsoftpost.com/caspian-a...d-p-25025.html what do you guys think?

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've wanted to say this for a long time...
    AIRSOFT IS FOR A BUNCH OF BROKE WHIMPS!!!!

there, I said it... Let the paintballs fly...
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector View Post
    I've wanted to say this for a long time...
    AIRSOFT IS FOR A BUNCH OF BROKE WHIMPS!!!!
    Apparently you have never priced a Tokyo Marui AEG.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Seriously, Card, many of the higher level Airsoft AEGs can range from $400 upwards to $1000.
    Just because we get three times as much ammo on the dollar as paintballers doesn't mean you have to call us cheap.
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

well, I didn't know that you could pay THAT much for a gun that shoots plastic bb's...

You still never get the satisfaction of seeing a guy splattered in YOUR paint!
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Personally, I prefer airsoft as it feels more accurate to actual combat, IMHO. Yeah, fine, the ranges are nowhere close to realistic (you get that close to your enemy in real combat and you're in a world of hurt!), but still. I've tried paintball, and it just doesn't float my boat.

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector View Post

You still never get the satisfaction of seeing a guy splattered in YOUR paint!
    We bleed! That's the top notch right there.
    (Okay, in CQC we bleed, but still. Cheap paint right there.)
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

dude air soft is a cleaner sport, we can hook up with bio-bb's and go play in the forest. If paint ballers tried that they would be arrested for vandalism

I would rather run around with a replica gun, rather than running around with an oversized hair-dryer that shoots paint...

I use an Echo 1 P90 if anyone cares. http://www.airsoftgi.com/images/imag...c-e1-p90-E.jpg
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I'm sure paintball is very fun and someday I'd like to try it but quite honestly I think airsoft is better. As it's been said, it's more realistic, you can play in way more places, and you don't have to dirty up your cool looking gear. Just my 2 cents.

So while I side with airsoft, I will won't say that paintball is bad but they're really just different if anything.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>