Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Luke ANH EP4

Default Luke ANH EP4

ok so what are the odds of geting a blade holder for this?
    Last edited by thejedilestat; 07-13-2008 at 04:48 PM.

I've been trying since I got mine last year to find one. If I recall correctly, I think only one person makes them but they cost more than the saber itself. Bummer.
    Alderaan shot first.

I'm working on one, I just bought 3 and I plan on converting them. hang in there ,and Ill keep you both in mind.

I'd like to be added to that developing community
    "The Dark Side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation." ~Darth Revan~

sweet

well aslong as this takes about 4 or 5 months cuz i can pay for anything at the moment im moving to another state and money is tight so ya

i have also ben thinking i wanna try a coper tube and washers kinda thing and with money the way it is i would be lucky to test it with pvc lol

If you want I could make a drawing for you to make it. Wait until tomorow. Bye
    Not only a partner, but a friend

Has anyone asked Tim if the led graflex blade holder fits? As long as the holes line up I'm sure that thickness issues could be addressed by either sanding the inside of the hilt or adding tape to the blade holder.

Quote Originally Posted by felix142 View Post
    Has anyone asked Tim if the led graflex blade holder fits? As long as the holes line up I'm sure that thickness issues could be addressed by either sanding the inside of the hilt or adding tape to the blade holder.
    led garflex adapters for a real garflex will work but the holes will be alittle off... or so i have ben told

and thanx luis rojas

A little off for a real graflex? I've used the tcss bladeholder on a graflex and it lines up flawlessly. I was curious if it would work on a MR Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by thejedilestat View Post
    led garflex adapters for a real garflex will work but the holes will be alittle off... or so i have ben told

and thanx luis rojas
    Quote Originally Posted by felix142 View Post
    A little off for a real graflex? I've used the tcss bladeholder on a graflex and it lines up flawlessly. I was curious if it would work on a MR Luke.
    He was saying the holes will be a little off on the Luke MR not the graflex.