Thread: El Mr Luke Fx Rotj 2003 !please! Help!

Default El Mr Luke Fx Rotj 2003 !please! Help!

Hello,
    I am new on this forum about lightsabers, but I have a big problem. I buyed on ebay mr fx luke rotj 2003 lighsaber and if it came - blade was broken (sound board works fine).

I read many threads about similar problem, but without some final solution. So, is here somebody, who can replace blade/convert lightsaber or give me some advice how I can repair this sword??

Thank you very much for some answers!!!!

Well, you could ask around Fx Sabers and see if some one has the Polyc tube for one, but then you would have to carefully disassemble it to replace it.

Hope this helps

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Quote Originally Posted by Malaki Skywalker View Post
    Well, you could ask around Fx Sabers and see if some one has the Polyc tube for one, but then you would have to carefully disassemble it to replace it.

Hope this helps
    Tube is not only thing which is broken. This is EL lightsaber - "foil inside" tube is broken too.

You would need the entire blade and contents then, bit of soldering and you should be away

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Quote Originally Posted by Malaki Skywalker View Post
    You would need the entire blade and contents then, bit of soldering and you should be away
    So, on Fx Sabers web, are people who can had this blade which i can use for my FX EL lightsaber ... ok THANK YOU!

ive already asked some of the guys at FX sabers and from what i know most of them are backed up all the way till holidays. im probably gonna go for repairs myself but the only problem im having is trying to get the EL fixture out of the tube, everything is also intact and it still lights up. im not sure how to get the EL string out correctly without damaging it so i can slap on a new blade.

I'm not as familiar with the 03 el, but if the poly-c blade is the same as the led versions that followed, I have an extra lying around. Given that this is the forum of a store, I'm NOT SELLING it, but if the dimensions are the same and you want it, just PM me and so long as you kick in $10.00 for the shipping, I'll send it to you. I have no real use for it anyway.

B.