Thread: Shipping Options on *tiny* orders...

Default Shipping Options on *tiny* orders...

I just reviewed my last order, and noticed that (once again), I forgot to include the covertec button. That's the last of the parts I need to get from here, so I just went to order it, and noticed that the shipping cost was better than double the cost of the button itself ($6 vs. $2.50).

Is there some cheaper shipping option that can be arranged? Something like the covertec button could be stuffed into a padded envelope or something like that without any real risk of damage.
    The lightsaber: An elegant weapon from a more civilized age...
    ... or the galaxy's best utility knife?

Quote Originally Posted by Voice View Post
    I just reviewed my last order, and noticed that (once again), I forgot to include the covertec button. That's the last of the parts I need to get from here, so I just went to order it, and noticed that the shipping cost was better than double the cost of the button itself ($6 vs. $2.50).

Is there some cheaper shipping option that can be arranged? Something like the covertec button could be stuffed into a padded envelope or something like that without any real risk of damage.
    Send Strydur an email explaining the situation, and I'm sure he'll work something out for you.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.