Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What all is included in the MHS kit?

I felt a disturbance in the force. Darth Vader is no easy costume to do you can start with a Rubies Supreme costume and then begin to upgrade the parts or you can put your own costume together either way be prepared to spend money to get things right. But this is true of almost any costume that is done right. Propably the least expensive costume to do is a Jedi costume but even with that you can run into several hundred dollars getting the look right.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Well said Do-Clo, I have between three and four hundred in my Jedi costume and I still use work boots. The basic boots are around 60 bucks and from there you can spend hundreds for good leather boots. Keep in mind that it is not to hard to do that with any leather boots and I won't even get in to the belts.

<center></center>

The fun part with boots for me is finding boots that will fit my calf properly, I am left needing to get a set made and that isn't cheap motorcowboy.com makes boots for a custom fit and Vader boots are over $300.00

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

costumes cost too much []

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.

Bro, Life costs too much[]

<center></center>

They really do.

The thing is you can do most costumes for a decent price and it would work for halloween or just playing around with the kids but when you start going to conventions and things of that sort then your costume needs to be taken to a whole other level. Yes I agree it stinks but it is what it is.

I did my first Luke costume with a Gi that I colored the pants tan, used some strips of material for the leggings and threw on my work boots. The belt while not exact movie accurate was pretty cool as I used my belt from my tool belt. Saber was made by me out of PVC. I don't think I hit fifty bucks and it won a contest. If I went to a convention like that it would be picked apart.

<center></center>

So true James[]

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Bro, Life costs too much<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

unfortunately, yes. []

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.

did any of you guys dress up as darth vader at comicon?

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

when and where CD?????

<center></center>