Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Are You?!? Wanna Fight?!?

Master Dru...You are not far from me at all, actualy my current dueling partner who happens to be my wifes brother is from joliet as well. My wifes whole family grew up there. Anyways I'm about 20-30 mins up the road in LaGrange we usually get together Mondays and sometimes thursdays in the evenings duels start at dark. If you are interested in coming out send me a PM and we'll talk.

Totally diggin that Aurebesh idea Barmic, I'm thinking like side of the neck. I need to get a star wars tattoo I'm up to 10 now so it's long over due. I have a running tab with my tattoo guy and alot of times we work in trade for various things so he owes me at this point...time to make an appointment me thinks!
    Last edited by Darth Leximus; 06-23-2008 at 03:55 PM.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

I live in West Palm Beach Florida. not sure if anyone else on here is close by. id love to get into a Dueling Club, heck just meet up with anyone else from the forums would be awesome.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

I'm in Fremont, Nebraska, about 20 mins away from Omaha, Home of the College World Series!

Not many in town to really duel with besides my brother Hasid. I remember last summer me and my bro was dueling outsid and a couple kids rode by on their bikes a bout a block away and shouted "luke, I am your father" It was so funny.

Hey sek, I beleive darth morbious is in munchi (sp). not sure where that's at. lol
    Last edited by vortextwist; 06-23-2008 at 05:25 PM.

BLUE 3- Ready

In the cantina drinkin' Colt 45's with Lando

Quote Originally Posted by Braxus View Post
    I live in West Palm Beach Florida. not sure if anyone else on here is close by. id love to get into a Dueling Club, heck just meet up with anyone else from the forums would be awesome.
    hey another Florida Duelist, but you are like, 8 hrs from me, hahahahah... Florida is a long state!

DDD

Hampton Roads, Virgina.

I craft sabers more than duel, but my kids beat the crap out of me now and then,

"Life tests you! Everyday it brings new chances for triumph or defeat.
    And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human."

-Qui-Gon Gin

I hear that Ambo I had to start dueling "Big people" just to stand a chance and get a break from the storm that is my 6 year old with her posse of dogs at her side. (1 90lb pitbull and 2 5lb mini pinchers) It's so nice just to fight one full sized adult at a time!
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Any Brits see that crazy kid at CE? He was 2ft nothing & spinning his MR like a Pro!!

Kids & sabers, never good when you're on the receiving end....
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Kids dont learn to fight anymore, they just want to pull off fancy moves leaving themselves open to attack!

or thats what ive found.

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

But you've gotta look goooood while fighting!

No, I've noticed the same thing. But don't discount spinning just because it's no good in a fight. Spinning is closer to choreographed movie fighting, and good for crowd-pleasing at events.
    "You fool! I've been trained in your Jedi circuit diagrams by Count Dooku!"

in norcal here, I think I'm 10 or 15 miles from novastar, I know there are a couple other sf bay area people lurking here somewhere.

Anyone in the area wants a duel i've got one MHS and a bunch of MR's and a large open space right by my house, though I lack transportation seeing as I don't want to drop 1500 dollars into my old T-bird for a new tranny, $4 a gallon gas + v8 = empty wallet...