Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Are You?!? Wanna Fight?!?

Arrow Where Are You?!? Wanna Fight?!?

So this is where you tell us where you live and where you keep you valuables!

jk

Honestly though a bunch of us here want to try getting some dueling groups together, but it's hard without knowing where everyone lives.

So I'll start....

I live in the southwest suburbs of Chicago with plenty of land and very close access to a large forest and large fields where we could meet up if the group gets too large (hopefully!!!) I'm also willing to travel to nearby locales if that better suits other peoples needs.

If you're interested, post your location and hopefully we can get some groups together in some generalized locations, then ultimately have a annual meeting with all the groups. (and any other interested parties) I'm thinking we could have some sort of mini competition for saber spins or best choreography or something along those lines...

Before I get way to ahead of myself I should probably stop and see if anyone is even interested.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

I dont really 'duel'.. (per se`).... but I could be a body perhaps.. =)

I live in Milwaukee, WI. not too far from ya DL..

Nah that's not far at all, we could meet up sometime and you could bring the beer!

Oh! Interested! It's difficult for me to go too far because of work, but this sounds like too much fun to pass on.

I'm in Seattle, WA (and the Seattle area) I'm new to MHS and saber dueling, but I've been practicing my spins lately. Hoping to start up or join a Seattle saber group (especially with my proximity to Tim...)
    "You fool! I've been trained in your Jedi circuit diagrams by Count Dooku!"

It would be great to get the Saber master himself out to a duel, last I heard though he's so busy he didn't even have a personal saber to call his own. Things could have changed though, and I know if I lived near him I would gladly lend him a saber!

Good luck on finding a group near you and happy dueling!

In the cantina drinkin' Colt 45's with Lando

I live in Panama City Florida, thats in the panhandle close to Destin, Ft. Walton Beach, etc.

I have been saber dueling a bit with my coworker for the past few months, still working on developing my style... we're getting decent at it but hes leaving here in a week...

Im intersted in sparring, choreographed fights and saving the universe one woman at a time.

I can travel a bit!

DDD
    Last edited by DDanDevious; 06-19-2008 at 10:09 AM.

I'm down in south east england, like kent way. While may sabers are currently crappy metal poles in shiny metal poles, I can still use them. I got a saber staff, a single saber and a dueling partner who would be very interested. I prefer choreographed fighting but i'm not averse to a little freestyle every now and then (providing I trust the other guy knows what he's doing)
    FL@SH: Hey ret.
    Retribution: Yeah?
    FL@SH: Have you had ***?
    Retribution: Erm... yeah...
    FL@SH: Whats it like?

I live in lovely central California. Anyone around here?

Maverick

Force Aware

I live in Lancaster, CA north of Los Angeles. My buddy and I are just starting out dueling.

Im in barrow-in-furness up in the north of England, got plenty of sabers to use just aint got anyone interested in learning to duel

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind