Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Force Skeptics

Default The Force Skeptics

Hey guys, I got a kick out of this... http://pw2.netcom.com/~rogermw/force_skeptics.html

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will.

funny! []

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

Funny, but "I find his lack of faith...disturbing"! []

You don't need to see any identification.

I wonder how he really feels?[]

I wonder, granted we would all love to be jedi and force sensative and all that, but when will people realize that it is a science FICTION series. Fun to read, watch and such, but lets keep a healthy dose of realizm involved. Not to spoil anyone's dreams of telekenesis or anything, just being practical

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by supertrogdor

I wonder, granted we would all love to be jedi and force sensative and all that, but when will people realize that it is a science FICTION series. Fun to read, watch and such, but lets keep a healthy dose of realizm involved. Not to spoil anyone's dreams of telekenesis or anything, just being practical
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hol' on...so you're saying that I'm not making my television levitate; it's actually the residual side-effects of the rampant recreational drug use that's causing the synapses to fire, creating that illusion?? No, I think I like "the Force" a li'l better! []

*waves hand in Naashar's general direction*
    you want to go home and rethink your life, and your television only levitates when you put it over that obnoxiously strong fan

Oh...it's a good thing I turned off the "oscillate" function.

Hey..pass me those Death-Stix. And Super? * waves hand at supertrogdor* Credits will do fine.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Oh...it's a good thing I turned off the "oscillate" function.

Hey..pass me those Death-Stix. And Super? * waves hand at supertrogdor* Credits will do fine.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[][] Just Fell out of my Chair laughing so hard!!!Damn Hardwood Floor[B)], I guess my Force Powers are Weak.[)][]

May the Force
    Be with You

Marc E.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by naashar
    * waves hand at supertrogdor* Credits will do fine.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    What do you think you are? Some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    HK-47: Extrapolation: 98% probability the miniature organic's [Jawa] tribe has been captured by the sand people and he wants us to mount a rescue. Revan: What about the other 2%? HK-47: Explanation: 2% probability that the miniature organic meatbag is just looking for trouble and wants us to blast him, although this may just be wishful thinking on my part, master. -Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic