Thread: MR Luke ANH Conversion

rich_d85

Question MR Luke ANH Conversion

Hi all
    I am new to the forum and need some advice. I have got a FX Luke anh on the way and I want to convert it to a lux3. I bileave that there is no offical guide on how to convert them?
    I have read a couple of threads on here about people who have managed to convert there anh's useing anakin kits etc, but there is no details on how this was done or the outcome
    So dose anyone know who/where i can go to find the parts needed and/or more info on converting one?

Thanks

yeah its actually not that bad...you dont have a metal blade holder unless you machine it yourself..
    i just did my conversion and i think it turned out ok. haven't had a change to actually duel with it yet but i think its meant for only a light bashing.
    i plan on putting up pics and a detail the second i get my camera in
    just gotta wait for the postman is all
    My dog's a better Jedi than your dog

rich_d85

Cool.
    I have contacted JQsabers who are based over here in England, and they can make the blade holders for the ANH luke, so thats one less problem.

Gus, how tricky was it to desmantle the ANH? i've read that they can be a pain in the a** to get apart
    Looking forward to seeing those pictures

Smile

Here you go dude, this should help

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9540.0

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

rich_d85

Great, thats what i'm after. It's a little blunt but it's a good starting point

Thanks

yeah thats the one i used to take mine apart haha still left a little to the imagination for sure!
    My dog's a better Jedi than your dog

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malaki Skywalker View Post
    LOL!!

I wonder how many of those he made - because I have one!

cyan bin1, see-thru window, it's awesome! I don't use it, so it's still absolutely pristine.

tks malaki, good for a smile