Thread: Hellgate: London

Default Hellgate: London

Just wonderin if anyone out there has been playin it at all....if u have give me a shout at my email.

"Life tests you! Everyday it brings new chances for triumph or defeat.
    And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human."

-Qui-Gon Gin

Hey, what a coincidence, I just picked it up a few weekends ago. Haven't had much of a chance to play it lately due to work, unfortunately. So I'm still mostly a newb, and probably won't get a chance to play with anyone else for a while.

Im always lookin for people to play the game with, whatever level you are, if you getin on the game, yell at me on windows messenger or on yahoo. I use skype for voice if you use any voice communications. I have characters in every class.

Edit 1: I also just started a Guild on there: Cerulean Knights.

-Qui-Gon Gin

Hay ambo glad to see your still kicken
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Kicking still i am yes, from deployment returned i have, back to saber crafting i will be soon, back glad to be i am....

-Qui-Gon Gin

glad to have you back master ambo.

Tell me how is hellgate london compare to diablo 2(the makers of diablo made HL) so iam cureious if it is anything like d2 at all.

One of the first things I noticed when getting more into the game was how similar it really is to D2 in game mechanics. It really is just a sci-fi/fantasy D2 in London in the near future. Which is pretty awesome if you enjoyed D2 (like I did.) The singleplayer in H:L is a bit lackluster, but if you can get a few people for some team stuff, that's where it really starts shining on it's own.

And just like in D2, the part of the game I enjoyed the most was getting cool new gear and making my character more awesome. The customizations you can put on weapons are just fantastic.

Well I play modded single player, I run plugY and a whole bunch of stuff and my sp is better than bnet

Going back to Has's original point:

AMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you dude!!!!

Not grabbed Hellgate yet, but was thinking of it once I get this move sorted!!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?