Thread: Hasbro's New Millenium Falcon

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Nice..

I have been teasing my wife about my plans to build a falcon house. Any engineer want to design it for me?
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

OMG a falcon house! That would be amazing! I'm gonna sign up for architecture classes today!
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

I've been toying with a idea of building a huge AT-AT or sometime on my 6 acres. I'm almost finish building my home...so i'm looking for a new project. atleast my horses will have more shade out here in florida.
    The marking of a Sith

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    Nice..

I have been teasing my wife about my plans to build a falcon house. Any engineer want to design it for me?
    That would be Awesome!
    The marking of a Sith

That would be cool. But it would be *impossible* to sell if you ever needed to move. (Unless you built it modular so you could take it with you.)
    The lightsaber: An elegant weapon from a more civilized age...
    ... or the galaxy's best utility knife?

Does anyone else find it unacceptable that in 2008 (as opposed to 1977) we don't have AT-ATs for military use? Lightsabers defy physics (so far) but AT-ATs are certainly achieveable.

my girlfriend flat out just said no to letting me get this oh poosh. :P anywho a frickin beast is what this thing is.
    ...YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by felix142 View Post
    Does anyone else find it unacceptable that in 2008 (as opposed to 1977) we don't have AT-ATs for military use? Lightsabers defy physics (so far) but AT-ATs are certainly achieveable.
    I think the problem is that we really don't have any kind of metal that could take such a beating. A slow-moving large target like the AT-AT wouldn't really be practical.
    The Juggernaut, though, is slightly more practical (though it's still too big for use in city streets; you'd only want a juggernaut if you wanted to literally level a city).

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy..._A6_Juggernaut
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    I think the problem is that we really don't have any kind of metal that could take such a beating. A slow-moving large target like the AT-AT wouldn't really be practical.
    The Juggernaut, though, is slightly more practical (though it's still too big for use in city streets; you'd only want a juggernaut if you wanted to literally level a city).

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy..._A6_Juggernaut
    Not to mention everyone would already know how to defeat a modern military AT-AT. Harpoons and tow cables! (Not to mention the fact that they're just very easy to knock over in general.)