Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CF sound board.

Unhappy CF sound board.

anyone know where i can buy a CF or ultrasound board.

Good luck on finding one, take a number and get in line. useless you go too ebay and pay crazy money for it.
    The marking of a Sith

there is a crystal focus 3.0 on ebay right now. so good luck. you missed the 4.0 auctions.
    ...YUP!

you can look through the postal service between france and the US...
    Mine is lost somewhere..
    if you find it, you can keep it

I built a MHS saber with CF version 3.1 for a friend around a month ago and he got in an accident and wants to sell the saber. So I'll actually be selling the saber I made for him pretty soon. No... not just the board, but the full saber. PM me if you are interested.
    Edwin Tracy (Eandori)

- Official Plecter Labs USA station for repairs and firmware upgrades, Ultrasound soon!
    - Occasional completed Lightsabers for sale there!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevegel View Post
    take a number and get in line.
    I honestly wish it would work that way, least you'd be guaranteed one. Or how about posting a time and date when they will be released so we can camp out on his doorstep. This hit or miss, checking his site 40 times a day system is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cade View Post
    I honestly wish it would work that way, least you'd be guaranteed one. Or how about posting a time and date when they will be released so we can camp out on his doorstep. This hit or miss, checking his site 40 times a day system is getting old.

it has been stated a million times...

JOIN HIS MAILING LIST.

and that will let you:

Or how about posting a time and date when they will be released so we can camp out on his doorstep.
    I just got an email today as a matter of fact telling me about the stock on Voice Core for blasters being in stock. (NO CF"s until September now)

go to ebay and over pay if you need one.. its about $230 right now..

Or you can wait and do this:

Quote Originally Posted by erv View Post

For the next batch (june / summer / I don't know when exactly), it will be a preorder. First so that It's easier for me to target exactly how many boards are ordered and for fnding the heavy price of all the parts.
    Basically people will order via the website as usual but the board won't be made when they will order (definition of the pre order). Pre order slots will be put online by series of mini batches to keep the website running normally. Thanks to Hasid for suggesting the method. A bit of entropy will help ensuring there isn't a mad dash in 4 minutes, cause it's stressing every one.
    A total of 100 boards (more or less) will be made but I can't guaranty when I'll ship them, probably by the end of the summer. As you know I'll move in June and I'll have a lot of work in the new house, so my workshop and bench won't be functionnal before a while.

I've started some videos of FAQ to Erv' Plecter on youtube, for those who are interested.

Have a nice week end,
    Erv'

Erv'
    Make sure you sign up for Erv's newsletter to get the full details when he's rteady to annouce the process.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Yep, I signed up for the newsletter and was able to buy a cfc4 a few weeks ago and a blaster core just earlier today.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cade View Post
    Ohh jeez... I can sort of stand the I wish he did it _____ way" posts, but that's just what he does/did. He posted here that he'd be going to the newsletter notification about the exact times. It's even on the front page of his site to subscribe.

Part of me died reading your post.
    RED LEADER Standing by!