Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: first lightsaber

Cool

Here she is! Tim done a sweet job!

Just waiting for the Ultra sound (Thanks X!) and then shes ready to be sent off to Mcich

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

I can't wait to get hold of her, she's even better than I had imagined, have pity on the neighbours and my wife, lol

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Ohhh, pretty! Very sleek and simple, I like it! Looks like a great dueling/spinning saber. And an ultrasound in there? VERY nice.

Have fun with it!
    Last edited by Flyerfye; 06-26-2008 at 09:52 AM.
    "You fool! I've been trained in your Jedi circuit diagrams by Count Dooku!"

I will get some vids of her on my mobile phone when I get her dont you worry ^_^

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Very nice, simple and functional. Mcich you have an eye for that. I hope you enjoy her ^_^

Maverick

I have been playing around in the saber builder for a bit and I came up with a design for perhaps another time, tell me what you think ^_^

That new idea looks very sweet!

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

if I build her I am gonna need a CF, one of the red screws will be the on off switch, the second will be the aux.

I think the only parts that are gonna be custom are the 2 sleeves and some holes drilled into one of the extensions, besides that she's all normal parts ^_^

she's inspired a little on Kyle Katarn's saber from Jedi Outcast

Very nice saber Mchich. The two ribbed sections dont fit that closely together though, so if you can live with a little compromise, it'll look pretty close to that. Also, I want to see what it looks like, I can make that for you in sketchup if you want

Maverick

sure thing, feel free to throw her together