Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: first lightsaber

Default first lightsaber

hey folks, been a lurker on the forum for a while now but finally decided it was time to make myself known and show my planned saber ^_^

I am not fantastic at electronics etc. but Malakai Skywalker has been kind enough to offer me his services in this area, thanks man I owe you for this ^_^

anyway on with the show, the saber is called Felwind's Fury, it's going to be a reconstruction of the actual hilt my character will be constructing in a star wars simm I am on

tell me what you think of it ^_^

Can I ask what and where this Star Wars Simm is? I play Star Wars Galaxies but I am up for anything wondering where you play

Thanks
    I'm a Rper as well. hehe
    -The force is my ally.

I will give you the link to the forum where you can read up on basic info and such, they are a great group, I don't get to do any pencil and paper RP's anymore, can't find any groups down here in barrow in furness

http://www.chucrew.com/forum/index.php

enjoy ^_^

Awesome I will check it out thank you so much! Thanks bro
    -The force is my ally.

Looks interesting. I'll probably have a bio posted within a couple days of my account being approved.
    The lightsaber: An elegant weapon from a more civilized age...
    ... or the galaxy's best utility knife?

Hehe I think I might be posting to it as well, it will be tough since im into Canon and what not. Hehe but I think I could do it or what not.

Seems kool though.
    -The force is my ally.

At last you posted! No problem man! Always glad to help And best part is, I get to see this beauty of a Saber in person!

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

I like it, that I do. I had Tim do my first wiring but then I learned how to after much hell...
    ...YUP!

depending on when I hear back about this job I put in for, I have plans to perhaps construct a lightsaber my wife helped me design for her, it will cost me a bit more than the Fury but hey I don't mind ^_^

when I get Fury I will do a vid review of it and put it on youtube along with all my other vids, then it's back on to thinking up some moves to teach again, lol

The order has been made! Just waiting on an Ultra sound

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682