Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MR SABERS....3AA vs. 6AA

Thanks LAN! Nope ;havn't got it yet. Supposed to get it somtime this month. To get the good deal i'm havin to wait. I KNOW IT"LL BE WORTH it. I already have a supreme Helmet Signed by the REAL MAN (more machine; twisted and evil) David Prowse so it'll be great to get one i can use. I'm going to make a display case for the signed one. Ill have to separate the pieces for display since he signed the inner part.

cool tet. guess you musta got a presell one then. thats cool i reckon. as you already know from following my thread on my suit, the major modding is in the helmet just to get the thing in better shape.

ive had no luck in any response from vaderpainter on those lens he has, so i found that lens guy off ebay and i got one from him. made a HUGE difference. lil neck trimming, minor stuff it is just theres a few on one item that has to be done. only other thing i have discovered is the cod. in the 3rd movie the life support boxes on the belt and the buckle were designed to fit like they do on the rubies supreme setup. and the cod is rigid. unlike all the others that are made more softer so they are flexible. this fact makes this thing very hard to sit down. so im thinking of getting a different one that is more flexible to allow you to sit down.

im hoping that david prowse will be at our convention this year or in one of the following yearly cons. it would be cool to have him see my suit. and get his john henry on my MR vader saber.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...