Thread: my new MHS

Default my new MHS

THis is my third MHS hilt. The idea and some of the parts came off of my first MHS hilt that i got about I think a year ago. The pummel is off my second battle damaged MHS hilt. I got tired of trying to work my grip around the belt clip, so I just mounted it on the blade holder. It still has the quick change LED set up that was in the other two but I tend to keep it on my cyan lux III because of the ocean color it gives off. The best part is that as a college graduation present my friend gave me the cash to pay for a Crystal Focus Core 4.0 auction. I give thanks to xjoel2005x on ebay for putting up the item knowing full well the crap he'll get and the pain of selling said item, and my friend is flaming mad at how much he had to pay but whatever it's mine now. My fiancé absolutely hates now because all I do is work on soundfonts and the constant beeping and endless lightsaber sounds are driving her crazy. I do use headphones but when testing it in the saber that is what drives her nuts. Ultrasaber mid grade stunt blade and that is about it. I will be getting that CD from Novastar once i get enough money for it. Over all I'm very happy with this hilt.

Last edited by sekrogue1985; 06-02-2008 at 12:32 PM.
    ...YUP!