Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Site Suggestion

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Very doable. I could actually do it so you are always on the same page and just reloads based on selections. I could also make it so that after you create the list you can just add the complete list to the shopping cart. This all would of course take time to code and considering I got about half a months worth of orders in the last 24 hours it might be a little while before I can get to it.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

Very doable. I could actually do it so you are always on the same page and just reloads based on selections. I could also make it so that after you create the list you can just add the complete list to the shopping cart. This all would of course take time to code and considering I got about half a months worth of orders in the last 24 hours it might be a little while before I can get to it.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Awesome!

Half a months work, huh? Guess I'd better put my order in soon!

When you guys get the chance why dont you work on a good description of EL and LED..maybe use the pros and cons threads to help. This will help get the first selection out of the way.

Do you guys have a time limit to edit your posts? Just in case you cant I made xwing a mod on this section so you can edit it easier as you work on it.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Cool.[8D] How should we go about this? We could create a topic and have the first post be the description. Then people make suggestions as to changes and they get added and debated until we have final draft.

I have the itching to pound this description out tonight.[]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">We could create a topic and have the first post be the description. Then people make suggestions as to changes and they get added and debated until we have final draft.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Works for me

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Sweet... one of my ideas actually works!!!