Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Rep Comm

You can probably bore out a hole on the bottom of the holster, jb weld a screw, and drill a hole directly into the armor and attach it via a nut.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Not a bad idea for attaching the holster just needed to make it look more or less one piece which meant no bolts or rivets showing.

OK Ab and kidney painted

and holster figured out and attached

Any one else attaching the holsters be very careful when heating up the front to get the right contour, just as mine started to give the whole front bubbled but fixed it pretty good

this is how it looks on the leg

Now to wait for a non rainy warmer day to get them primed and painted then the construction is basically done (except for Sev's attachments) detail painting is next on the agenda.
    When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Ok tried the gray on the butt to the proper place and it did not look right, way to much white so I extended it a little and I like this result more

just a little longer and it really will not be seen as it gets covered by the blood but I think it makes a difference and is closer to the screen caps
    When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Tried Velcro to seal the sides of the ab/butt but not sure if I liked the result may just end up making them one solid piece (although I like the idea of it being adjustable) The blue on the midsection will darken a good bit with weathering.

Of course I am a newb to costuming but D*mn ur armor looks beautiful. Nice job.
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

Wow, noticed this thread and I must say dang. That's really great. Keep it up man!

Maverick

that is coming along very very nicely. I will definitely like to see the finished product
    ...YUP!

I love camo pajamas... lol... Cammy Jammies... Awwwww....

j/k. =)

The armor looks awesome, man. Let me know when you get to the detailing.

Taz, Here is what I meant.

If you need me to explain more, please feel free to ask.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.