Thread: Seoul p4 Question

Default Seoul p4 Question

I just replaced my lux3 with a p4 in my white saber, its ran off a MR sound board and 4 AAA's

Its not any brighter then the lux, I figured it would be a little brighter but not so much. Advice?
    Your tongues can't repel flavor of that magnitude!
    www.myspace.com/iowajedi

Quote Originally Posted by Crashteam85 View Post
    I just replaced my lux3 with a p4 in my white saber, its ran off a MR sound board and 4 AAA's

Its not any brighter then the lux, I figured it would be a little brighter but not so much. Advice?
    What color was your lux. III? And just makin sure- did you wire you system

up correctly? Any "real" color in the Lux. family, besides white. The p4 I heard is fantastic with color discs. You might want to try getting xwing. over hear.

He's the one that you need to talk to about the p4's. There are others on the forums that have more knowledge of those LEDs (p4's). I almost forgot that xwing has a p4 in a MR Anakin Skywaker ROTS force fx saber. (He has the video on youtube on it.). So he's the man you want to talk to.

Hope this helps you out. And good luck with that lightsaber. When you get it fixed please post pics. if you can. That would be great! Again hope this helps!

Both the lux III and the P4 are white, there was virtually no difference in brightness between the two when wired with a MR Board. I believe I have it wired correctly, it lights and the sound works, just no brighter.
    Your tongues can't repel flavor of that magnitude!
    www.myspace.com/iowajedi