Thread: Star Wars Weekends ?

Default Star Wars Weekends ?

Just wondering who all is going this year.Last Febuary I got annual park hoppers for me the wife and kids and this will be the first year we get to particapate in the glory wich is Star Wars weekends.

Talking

I would have gone this year;but,last year my friend and I were harassed by the disney peeps for taking pictures with the kids.You can dress up and all;but,you better not be as popular as the 501st or you ass will be out of there.Just giving you a heads up!!

Default I was there

I was there last year in costume also, but no one yelled at me when several times I stoped and had pics taken. I even met Dajo Quim there. Unfortunately I won't be able to go this year.

Yeah...I wont be in costume but my daughters and I will be wearing the sabers I just finished.I made one for my wife to but I have to talk her into it first.

In the cantina drinkin' Colt 45's with Lando

arrg I was so ready to go this year but I have a huge basewide inspection and its right smack dab in the middle of june, so no leave for me. A couple of my friends are going too and thats what really fries my noodle.

DDD

Default Just got back...

We just got back a couple days ago. We were down in WDW for 12 days, so we were there for the first two weekends of SWW... We had a blast. I was gonna take my costume but my wife talked me out of it because of the heat... Once I got down there I regretted not having my costume with me... It's probably best though, since I don't have a saber yet... The saber is the last piece i need for the costume...

But, we still had a great time...
    Redneck Sith - Y'all don't know the power of the Dark Side...

www.myspace.com/DewMan616