Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: How old is everyone?

I'm 23 and I don't look a day older than 18 well that's what everbody tells me. I still get carded at the theaters, bars, clubs, and stores when I oppt to purchase some find drinking items. Oddly enough people don't call me a kid even though I wear a lightsaber and or do nerdy kiddy stuff as my fiance's brother says. They just look and yeah but hey I get my kicks out of this nerdy obsession they spend their time doing more shady things...
    ...YUP!

I'm confused again. Am I 35 and feel 15, or am I 15 and feel 35? I think I remember Seeing Star Wars in '77, so I must be 35.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

14 until Sep. 5th

25 here, will be 26 last day of the year.

I just turned 36 yesterday. Getting old sucks but I'm still young at heart.

im 33 and basicly immortal ... car crashed into a tree at 100kms, i killed big assed tree n walked outa a cube. didnt chip a tooth nor need a wheel chair IM ALIVE N WALKEN! and i look like im about 12 having fun making stuff (just taller)
    Whatooo newah, muboos yaa!

47, going on 12.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Old enough to know not to answer a question like that. Just kidding, 43 and still alive. I have CF, I've had a lung transplant, Liver transplant, kidney transplant. And I love building sabers, yes I have a problem. Is this AA? Not that I want help. Lol.

Blog Entries

58 days older than Star Wars.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末