Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Forums are not the same anymore...

Default Forums are not the same anymore...

All the older guys have basically moved on, and I guess I, along with very few old timers of the forums are here. Cmon, where did everyone go? Lord Maul, you used to be on every day. Are things dying so bad and being run over by newbs to the forums? Wow I feel alone here....
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I'm still here every day CD, I just don't post as much. I haven't seen James3 forever. Same thing with J-Lo, Ambo, Na'ashar, and Weirdo
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

I read them just dont post much. Just dont have the money to keep making sabers so I tend to stay away a bit. I did just finish one not that long ago just keep forgetting to post it. I made a kick butt custom hard case for it too. I like the case better than the saber.
    There is to much "me" in this world. There needs to be more "we".

Thats like me, I don't post much.. Don't want to give the wrong info out.

Master ambo is off doing his military thing last I knew.

Weirdo is around somewhere, jlo pops in once in a while, and I thought james was knee deep in the RL.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Quote Originally Posted by 987654321a View Post
    All the older guys have basically moved on, and I guess I, along with very few old timers of the forums are here. Cmon, where did everyone go? Lord Maul, you used to be on every day. Are things dying so bad and being run over by newbs to the forums? Wow I feel alone here....

bah, don't feel alone, Countdown. some of us "old farts" are still around. sounds like my "whatever happened to...?" thread I posted a while back. maybe most of our original xwing squadron was shot down by TIE fighters. "I'm hit! I can't stay with you..."
    Red 3 standing by

Council Member
    Jedi Master

just for clarification

at what point does one stop being a n00b, and just gets to be a contributing and valued member?

Quote Originally Posted by ArkaiHalon View Post
    just for clarification

at what point does one stop being a n00b, and just gets to be a contributing and valued member?
    Probably at some point after 1000 posts.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

bah... post count means JACK. (in 'my case it does.. noob away on me all you like)

but you could have a VERY experienced member or knowledgeable contributor with only a few posts.. Maybe hes just new HERE for example..

People who base stereo-type on post count alone are severely 'lacking'..
    Last edited by xl97; 05-21-2008 at 07:33 AM.

x197 I have to agree with you on that one.