Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Super stuck on how to wire CF V3

Novastar mentioned these. He said they worked pretty good. but eastern 57 is right though they give off the demensions, cool never knew that. Learned another thing.

18650s are bigger than AA 14500 are AA sized and are the ones that tim uses.

I would talk to tim about getting a custom pack made.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I like the idea of the long Li-Ion pack just in the thin neck, I found some rechargeable CR123 battery's:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RECHARGEABLE-C...QQcmdZViewItem

Could i make a pack outta those? I know they are tiny

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

I made battery packs that so far I'm VERY pleased with for my current sabers. They are made of 7x NiMH AAA's and each of them is 1.2v and 1000mAh. For a total of 8.4v rating, that battery pack is powerful enough to run my luxeon V LED's, yet gives me around an hour of runtime with the Luxeon V's and even longer with K2's or luxeon III's.

Now here's the best part... I used super glue to mount them into a barrel roll and all 7 of them in this way fit INSIDE A STANDARD MHS TUBE!!! Talk about saving battery space!!!! It's been the perfect setup for me.

here's some pictures of how I made the battery packs.

Edwin Tracy (Eandori)

- Official Plecter Labs USA station for repairs and firmware upgrades, Ultrasound soon!
    - Occasional completed Lightsabers for sale there!

That a great idea. But one thing, are you charging those batteries on a recharge port? But great work anyways. And where did you get thouse batteries at?

based on the fact that there are wires going from the other 9V connector into the end cap, yes, there's a recharge port. Second, those appear to be common Duracell brand Nickel - Metal Hydride rechargeable AAA batteries, commonly available nearly everywhere batteries are sold. Local Wal-Mart or Target, for example.
    Last edited by SpectreT65; 05-25-2008 at 10:49 AM. Reason: minor grammatical issue
    "In the battle with one's self, there can be no winner, for the victor and vanquished are one and the same"

-Me

Thanks I'll check those places for those type of batteries.