Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Super stuck on how to wire CF V3

Question Super stuck on how to wire CF V3

Hey guys, how do you wire the Aux button and on/off button to a CF? I'm super stuck

Is there a polarity for the gauraded switch and would there be for a tactile switch?

Cheers!

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Just follow the diagrams in the manual.

A thing I've been doing instead of taking the switch back to the batteries is to use the ground pad that's between the aux and main switch pads. It simplifies the recharge port situation if you have one.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

One side of the switch goes to the pad on the board that designated in the diagram. The other side of the switch goes to either the pad designated at GND or can be wired directly back to the battery negative lead. I found that a little confusing the first time I saw it too. Both switches can use the same GND pad.

Hope that helps.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Got it sorted now, cheers guys!

Gots me self another problem now, speaker is fuzzed up, its all distorted (screwdriver got stuck to it ) Any way of sorting that one out?

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Whilst I'm on this subject, space is looking pretty tight ATM, would a 4AAA 1000mAh give a decent run time? If not I'll have to figure it out

I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by Malaki Skywalker View Post
    Whilst I'm on this subject, space is looking pretty tight ATM, would a 4AAA 1000mAh give a decent run time? If not I'll have to figure it out
    Depends on your settings. If you are overdriving a LuxIII or using a red/red-oragnge/amber you will get maybe 30 minutes. Make sure to wire that kill switch, too. My CF drains a 900 mah batt pack almost overnight without a killswitch. And that's with very little actual play time. Then again I ran my blue at 1500 ma, man that looks good. ha ha.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Portsmouth... The real Portsmouth in the UK :D.

Not long. My saber uses a red LuxIII on a MR Vader board and at best it'll only run for about 45 minutes . I'm thinking about replacing the 4xAAA pack with a 4xAA one, but then I wont be able to remove the hilt extension. Decisions decisions...

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, at last we shall have a cup of tea and a nice chat"

(Well what did you expect? I am English after all )

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Got it sorted now, cheers guys!

Gots me self another problem now, speaker is fuzzed up, its all distorted (screwdriver got stuck to it ) Any way of sorting that one out?
    check the volume - the tiny potentiometer on the board.

Sound sorted Now another problem (Yes more ) I'm stuck on space, and found these:

http://www.batteryspace.com/index.as...OD&ProdID=3791

I don't know...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

18650s + a v3 on top of it won't fit in a ribbed section. only the regular hilt/extension sections.