Thread: MR connector and switch

Default MR connector and switch

I have a MR sound/power board that I want to use in a project but it does not have a switch or the white plastic connector for the shock sensor. The switch should be easy, it is just a on/off contact switch(please correct me if I am wrong so I dont blow it up) but does anyone know were to find the connector?

edit - I am not even sure what the connectors are called so I have been unable to look then up online. If you know their name that would even be a great help.

Thanks

I am so happy that I have to update this thread. After a long search I finally have aquired some of the white connectors for the MR power/sound boards. If anyone is interested they are Molex connectors part number 87369-0800 and require 8 internal crimp pins part number 50212-8100. They were a pain to come by, most places wanted you to buy them by the thousands. I was able to get some direct from Molex as samples. Just thought I would let you know.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Okay, I need some help now.

What is the actual name of these types of connectors? I need a three pin and two pin version for sure. I've seen these types on battery packs, quick disconnects... BUT what in the world are they called?[?]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>