Thread: Jedi Knight Aethan Addar checking in

Default Jedi Knight Aethan Addar checking in

Here is my costume....I got so worked up about finishing my saber, I just had to drag out the whole thing

I have not had a decent pic of this, because there was a empty spot where the new saber was going.

There are a multitude of issues with this costume.....

cheap boots, an Oct 31st-at-3:30 PM-made belt (LOL), and some funky issues with the inner and outer tunic, no pouches or food capsules (yet).....

HOWEVER, the thing as a whole is pretty groovy. I was going to say cool, but the whole thing weighs about 20 pounds........so its on the warmish side......cool is NOt a word I would use for this.

bd
    J.
    TK/TB/ID 8286
    501st Pathfinders Lancer
    Carolina Garrison- 501st Legion
    Blue Ridge Base- Rebel Legion
    BlackDOG across the SW forums galaxy......

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Looks pretty good -for a Jedi

If you think your Jedi costume is warm, you should give Vader a try, you'll never complain about your costume again

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison

Looks good!

And I must agree with Wolverine, after seeing the Vader guys in the Great Lakes Garrison after an event, I'll stick with my Jedi! It's also nice being able to walk up/down stairs, sitting, eating and drinking while still in costume as well!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I wanna wear Vader as my jedi stuff like some drawings you see luke in Vader clothing that is so sweet.
    -The force is my ally.

DARTH VADER= NO COOKIES OR POPCORN

They won't fit thru the grill holes...LOL

Yet another advantage of the Light Side!

bd
    J.
    TK/TB/ID 8286
    501st Pathfinders Lancer

Talking

congrats my friend!!Nice costume!!

Just like everything in my life......it is a work in progress.

I have spent so manty credits here recently on the saber, that I can't in good conscience spend anymore on boots or a belt right this second......

After that pic, I had that same cool feeling I had when I put on my stormtrooper helmet for the first time......I looked back at myself and I had drifted into that Star Wars world...almost like I was an extra.......freaky!

I miss that helmet too, it was a real fallano, and really accurate. Not Perfect like the SDS ones, but really good and proportional. Things got tight a couple of years ago and I let it go to some cat in England for 2/3 of what it was worth..........SIGH..and to think I was going to join the 501st.........
    J.
    TK/TB/ID 8286
    501st Pathfinders Lancer

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDOG View Post
    DARTH VADER= NO COOKIES OR POPCORN

They won't fit thru the grill holes...LOL
    But you can eat Doritos, Dairylea triangles and conveniently sliced pieces of toast to your heart's content.